We are seeing the term 6G more and more in research publications and at conferences, as well as in the general media. This raises a number of questions, including:
– Why talk about 6G now when 5G has only just been launched?
– When will 6G become available?
– What will its new uses be compared to those of 5G? And with which technologies?
– How is mobile network technology built?
– Will 6G be developed in the same way as previous generations?
– What is Orange doing in relation to 6G?
This mini-conference will provide clarification and answers to these questions from Orange, a company committed to researching and building 6G.